Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bubble Gum Attack and New Jeep

MJ's bubble gum attacked her the other day. Don't ask me how it got down the back of her shirt but it did. She was freaking out every time I tried pulling it off her back because it was pulling her hair. So I pulled out the peanut butter and rubbed it around. After rinsing and wiping it off we finally got all the gum off. Hopefully we won't have any more gum attacks.



We also got another jeep. Our white one was having problems and so we are in the process of selling it. Our new gray one is in really good shape and we are excited it take it up the mountain.




Have a great day!

4 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Fun! That must be exciting to get gum in place like that! I like the new jeep.

Walkers said...

Wow! Poor MJ! I've honestly never seen gum stuck in that spot :) I like your new jeep. It looks ready for the mountains. Love the Temple pics... what a great place to visit.

Lisa said...

ouch...does she still like to chew gum?

Julie said...

Looks fun! The jeep that is - not the gum :( Miss you guys!