Sunday, February 21, 2010

Park, Wrestling, Walmart

Every once in awhile we get mail for somebody who loves on the other side of the park. They have the same number on their house as us, just live on a different street. The other day we received a package for them. So the girls and I took a walk to deliver it to them (they have done the same thing with our mail). We took the long way around the block walking on the street on the way there. On the way back we decided to take a short cut through the park. We had a blast! The snow came up mid-calf on me. So poor MJ was really having to high step it. We stopped halfway and took a break to swing. Then came the rest of the way. We laughed the whole time as MJ followed in my footprints. Going around would have been easier but not nearly as fun!



MJ and Lil like to wrestle with each other. Depending on how giving MJ feels depends on who wins. Here are some pics. and a video.






We went to Walmart yesterday so RB could pick some things up for his classroom. While walking around RB and MJ got separated from Lil and I. Lil goes, "Mom, where daddy?" I said I didn't know but he would catch up soon. Lil then starts calling, "Mike, Mike, MIKE! Oh there Mike is." It was so cute.

3 comments:

Lori said...

"Ratboy, Ratboy... oh there Ratboy is!" would have been hilarious!
Fun pictures!!

The Peterson's said...

It is nice to take time to play in the snow!

southernbelleang said...

I can't believe how deep the snow was! Your girls are so cute and I love to see that girls wrestle too. My boys are always wrestling. Cute story about what happened at Wal-Mart. :)