Poor Lil has been under the weather for 2-3 weeks now. RB and I have missed a lot of school in Jan. and now Feb to be home with her. It started out as a cold. Cold never go away so she had that for a long time. Then it went to the throw up along with MJ. I was happy they got it at the same time so they got over it together too. Well Lil didn't quit recover. I took her to insticare last Sat. and found she had an ear infection. So all week I fought with her morning and night to take the medicine she absolutely hates. All week she has been throwing up and having diarrhea too. I called her doctor to see if it was a reaction to the medicine. They said probably not because of the throwing up they thought it was just a flu bug. Well today she woke up with all these cute little red dots all over her body. RB took her back to insticare this morning and sure enough she had a reaction to the medicine. Luckily her ear looks fine and since she's been on it long enough they said just take her off the medicine and in a few days the rash should go away. Hopefully the whole family will be over the sickness and blah that has been going around and getting back to normal. If that is even possible.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I was totally waiting for... and now we have chicken pox at our house... glad it wasn't that!!
Hope you are all feeling better soon.
Oh Tammy. I am so sorry! I hope your family is feeling better soon, especially little Lil.
uuggg poor lillikins!! i love talking to your girls on the phone even if i can't understand them all the time i love it!!
Poor little thing!!! Poor parents too!!! I hope she gets better quick!
YUCK! I'm sorry your house has been so sick. Not fun at all!
I'll be thinking spring for all of us!!! Hope she's beginning to feel better now :)
When it rains sometimes it pours! Love your blog background!
Post a Comment