First, MJ wanted a picture of her cool tower that she built all by herself. Here she is with it:
Next, we had a fun FHE this week. I got the idea in Primary during singing time. The sister doing music did this activity and depending on what color the magic water turned depended on what type of song they sang, like about the temple, or love, etc.
So here is what you do. First, prepare your spoons with some food coloring, and baking soda covering the coloring so you don't know which spoon is which color. Also, prepare your bottles (BIG ones) with half vinegar half water.
Next, decide what color is going to be what. The picture is the gospel art kit and we just talked about one of the pictures.
Put a spoon in the bottle and stir to see the magic water and the color.
RB found out the faster you stir the more bubbles and explosion you get. The girls loved it when it bubbled over. Hence, the pan under the bottles.
Singing, "My hands upon my head I place..."
Team work is always good. Lil was a little scared to stir and let MJ stir hers up.
After a yummy treat of ice-cream and grapes.
MJ can't wait till we do this FHE again. It was fun and easy!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Magic Water FHE
Posted by TP at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a superb FHE! I love the idea! You should post about your FHEs all the time. :)
Thanks for posting! I've been meaning to ask Ashley her secret because Ryan wanted to play too. What a great FHE idea.
That looks like so much fun! I'll have to remember that for when Jared gets a little older.
Cute idea--I think we'll give it a try!
What an AWESOME idea!!!! You can just see the excitement in the girls. Sooooooooooo FUN!!!!
What a neat idea. We will have to try it. Your girls are adorable and getting so big. :)
What a great idea!! We'll have to try this, my girls would love this! Thanks for sharing!
Such a good idea!! Cute!
Post a Comment