Tonight we got back from WY. My mom took our girls again for a week. RB and I have not been playing though. We have been studying and working hard on our two masters classes. So anyways, we get home and I call my mom to tell her we made it safely. There were three things I needed to remember to tell her.
1)Thanks for taking my kids again for a week
2)Happy Mothers Day tomorrow, and
3)Happy b-day on the 11th (Mon.)
After number three my mom was dead silent on the phone. Then it dawned on me, yes my moms b-day is on the 11th, but not of May. It's March 11th. Yep, I thought it was the month of March again. I'm going to bed.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
You Know Your Losing It When...
Posted by TP at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
THAT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I DO THE SAME THING WITH JASON'S BIRTHDAY..WHEN SHOPPING FOR CUTESTY BIRTHSTONE STUFF I ALWAYS GET MARCH INSTEAD OF MAY OOPS I THINK IT'S A COMMON MISTAKE.!! HEHE
hahahaha i am glad i am not the only one who looses my mind every once in a while.
Good night! Too bad you can't do a little playing on the side. I bet the girls love a week with Grandma.
That is funny! You've been studying too hard... I bet you'll be glad when it's done. Hang in there!
Post a Comment