Three things to share.
1) MJ's new trick is skipping. We went into Logan to shop for clothes and b-day presents since it was RB's b-day yesterday. Everywhere we went MJ and I skipped. We skipped into stores, around stores, and back out of stores. I'm tired now.
2) RB last Sun. took MJ to the bathroom. By the time he rounded the corner MJ was already headed into the girls bathroom and would not listen to come back out. So he waits outside and after a little while he hears MJ yell at the top of her lungs, "Daddy, I need wiped-ed!" RB opens the first of the two doors and says, "I'm not coming in there so you have to do it yourself." MJ reply in a very loud yell once again, "But I went poop and need help wiping." Now you have to understand the girls bathroom connects to the baptism font which connects to the Relief Society room. I guess some meeting was going on in there and they heard everything my daughter was yelling at the top of her lungs. Some woman comes out and asks if she can help MJ and RB gladly let her. Needless to say MJ will never go to the bathroom with RB anymore.
3) Today in nursery Lil was quite impressive. I guess the kiddoes all took their shoes off for an activity. One of the leaders said it was time to get their shoes back on because it was almost time to go. Nobody really moved or did anything except my little Lil. She took one pair of shoes to the first kid. Then she went back for another pair and gave it once again to the correct kid. I guess by this time all the adults are watching Lil to see if she will get the correct shoes with the correct kid. She did! Every single pair she returned to the correct kid. Very impressive in my opinion. One worker said that she had to have noticed them because his son had never worn those shoes to church before but Lil got it right.
Kids are so cute. I love hearing about the fun things they do. Have a great Memorial Day!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
My Girls
Posted by TP at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So you have one with a shoe fettish. She can come live with me and we'll shop for shoes all she wants! I think that's VERY impressive also.
And the #2 was a hoot!! Awe, kids brings us the greatest experiences.
Seriously the second thing made me laugh so much! So I hope things got better for you and your family the other night!!!!
#2 is hilarious! I can totally picture it! That is very impressive of Lil!
Love it! Your daughters are quite cute I must say! We missed the "poop" lesson last Sunday. Fun stories, maybe you can use it against her later:)
WoW!! that is all I can say!! oh and can't wait to see you in 3 weeks?
Post a Comment