Sunday, May 17, 2009

Early B-day and Good Food

It's hard to believe May is half way done. It's been busy with two masters classes and the end of the school year paper work and cleaning there has not been a dull moment. Last night we did get a relaxing night though. We went to Peterson's Park and had some really good food.

A kitty showed up and was the hit of the party with all the kids. It was a VERY nice cat and even though it was picked up about a hundred times it never once scratched! This is good because Lil would not leave it alone and chased it all night.

Here is the big group with all the kids. It was fun to roast mellows and talk.

Even though Lil has been walking for quite some time now she still falls over constantly. This was not fun for me as I constantly feared her falling into the fire pit.

We decided that we would give Lil her b-day present a couple of months early. With the nice weather and MJ riding her bike it was a good time to get hers out.



Here are the girls riding their bikes. Lil is about 1 in. too short for hers but she likes pushing off with her feet.

RB was taking pics. of me cleaning. This is my "I'm upset with you messing around while I am cleaning" look.

Have a great May with nice weather!!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Yay for a new bike! Yay for summer on it way!!

Rachel Slane said...

i hope that kitty didn't have ringworm and now lil will get it!!plus all those other diseases cats have...i can't believe you let her play with some strange cat what kindof mom are you?? I know may has flown by and I can't wait to see all you in two weeks and go on a road trip!! yea!!