Friday, April 24, 2009

Homework

Since RB and I have started school after the girls go to bed is homework time. It's a good thing we have a laptop so we both can be doing it at the same time. Two nights ago RB was very dedicated to his work. I had more fun taking a pic. of us working. hehe.



I almost forgot. I had a meeting last night so I missed the fun exciting news myself. MJ decided Lil could go potty. She took her into the bathroom, took off her diaper, and Lil really did go. RB came upstairs and made sure to give Lil a treat for going in the potty. No, we are not potty training but MJ may be!?

6 comments:

The Peterson's said...

"Study time!" Thant's not how I "study"! ;) You are cute! Good Luck in School.

Unknown said...

Can I hire MJ to potty train Jarrett : )

Jamie Kent said...

That's awesome! Now you won't have to potty train! Just let MJ do it!

rickynkim said...

Bring MJ back over to my house so that Kassi will think it's cool too!

Annette said...

This blogging just makes me smile, laugh, chuckle --- such fun things that I would have never been able to partake of. Love the "hehe" on the picture taking - you did a good job and LOVE the tidbit of MJ doin' the potty trainin'. Just way CUTE!!

jeffylou said...

That is the best way to do it! There is something about younger wanting to do what older does! Sounds like you've got a future book to write. "The easiest way to potty train, don't do it yourself." I'm sure you won't feel bad about not changing diapers:)