Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bright Days to Blue and Gloomy

The weather has been very sad here. Monday was a BEAUTIFUL day. Look at all the fun we had.

Lil enjoying belly farts from MJ.

Flying a kite.

It's amazing it still flies. It broke three times, oops.

Lil watching all the fun.

Now it is MJ's turn to fly it.

After our beautiful day the weather turned rainy. It rained for 3 days straight and I mean it rained all three days!

Lil had fun tickling and giving daddy belly farts.

She also insisted on going on a walk. So I walked to the corner and back. She loved it.

Until we can in and was not happy at all!

Today luckily is beautiful again. We are going to spend much time outside. Hope you do too!

5 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Hopefully more good weather will come! It was strange weather for spring break!

Walkers said...

Enjoy the good weather! I'm crossing my fingers that it's here to stay!

boandheidi said...

I hope the weather stays nice for you all. My kids love to play outside when it is nice too.

The Peterson's said...

You are entering spring and we are entering summer. And we are just starting to stay inside. I enjoyed a beautiful winter of 75 and now it is hitting over 100. It is April! I hope your weather heats up and mine cools off!

jeffylou said...

You are quite the multi-tasker! Pushing a stroller, talking on the phone, and you both looked frozen! Love the warm weather. Love this time of year!