I'll begin by apologizing for no pics. I'm on the laptop right now because we have some men over right now fixing our water heater. They've been in and out of the house the whole time and so I'm at the table out of the way. Luckily our heater only went out yesterday afternoon. I don't smell too bad yet. :)
Masters classes have been going. Not great but not horribly either. Slowly we are getting used to what our assignments are and what needs to be done every week. Our goal is to finish by Sat. night. That way we can have all least Sun. off with no school. On-line classes can be frustrating trying to figure out what teachers want and not getting e-mail responses that actually answer your questions. But we are managing and I'm so glad we are doing this together. Now at least we are miserable together!
Teaching school is going well. We are both really excited for spring break. We had our first BBQ yesterday and yes it snowed. Okay, it was more like a blizzard. But we have all of RB's bro's and sis's. It was a lot of fun.
MJ is MJ. She plays well on her own and is a big helper. She loves watching movies and having friends over to play. Lil is a squillber. She yells, she screams, she throws fits. She is finally starting to talk though. She says mama, dadda (even though she calls RB mama too), baby, ball, hello, and hot. Everyday is something new with Lil being a little miss independent.
Overall, we are loving life and things are going well. Hope you have a great day!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Update
Posted by TP at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We'll have to buy you a package of pencils for your classes. Sounds like you have a very sympathetic ear when you get frustrated with school. Glad all is well:)
thanks for the update it is alwyas nice to hear how things are going! Life is Good!
Your life sounds busy as can be! Hang in there!
Glad to hear school is good. Ricky and I feel it's a great blessing to be able to do it together too! Good luck...online classes kinda scare me, so I think you guys are incredibly brave! :)
Go fight win friends! your doing great! and what a great example you! Education is so important! :0)
Hope you enjoy Spring Break!
Post a Comment