Last Sat. my parents came into town. When they went home they took our girls with them. So RB and I have been childless for a week now. It's been nice not having those responsibilities of getting them bathed, in bed, fed, and whatnot. However, I sure miss them. Especially since I get to see them tomorrow night.
So while they have been at grandma's my sister blogged some funny stuff that MJ has said. So I stole it from her blog for you all to read.
MJ was rocking Lill in the rocking chair and Lill was laughing.
MJ: she is happy she is laughing
Aunt Chel: yea and she is never happy
MJ: yes she is she is smiling. Now shes not.
Aunt Chel: yea she just looks bored now
MJ: yea she sometimes is... nu uh that isn't nice! Grandma aunt chel called lill bored! she is not a bored!!
Aunt Chel: way too busy laughing at her indignant face to even answer!!
In the bedroom and MJ has a blanket over her lap. Aunt Chel comes in and lays her head down.
MJ: you can't lay there my stuff is there and it's not a pillow.
Aunt Chel: well it's comfortable.
MJ: i have my purse and the rocking chair and my baby
Aunt Chel: (picking up the little red barbie chair on the bed) nu uh the rocking chair is right here!
MJ: no sir! (Aunt Chel sits up) Look this is the rocking chair!
Aunt Chel: so it is! you've got everything but the kitchen sink under there.
MJ: (looking under the blanket) Nope no kitchen sink!
Now you may be wondering, why did they dump their kids off at Grandma's for a week. Well RB and I are in RENO, NV. We are watching the WAC tournament and the Aggies play in the Championship game tonight. (RB just said I have 5 min. so I'd better hurry.) On the way down here we saw a bunch of nothing. Then a big tree looking thing that ended up being art. Then A LOT of white sand that stretched on forever, and finally some scenery in NV. But by then I was sleeping and RB was driving in the dark. He always gets the bum driving. So anyways, we have had a blast. Basketball, being lazy, eating GOOD, and even the Reno Temple. I'll blog it all when we get back with pictures.
Until then have a great day!!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Posted by TP at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wondered where you guys were and why your girls weren't with you the other day. Sounds like you are having fun. Good for you!!!
I am so glad you decided to make the trip! (My phone died last night when I was leaving you a msg.) Enjoy yourselves and be safe!
My what nice parents you have!! They must be awesome...where can I get some??
What a fun trip! You guys do a lot of fun things! I think that is great! I am proud of you that you even made time for the temple! You are awesome!
Post a Comment