Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Last Week of Feb.

This past week has been crazy. Not as crazy as some people's but it seems this last week of Feb. was kind of weird for everybody. Now that the weather is warming up I hear every day from MJ, "When the snow smelts can we go to the park?" She is getting house crazy. So I have been trying to take them on walks. Little Lil loves the street and loves mud puddles. On one of our walks this week she found three of them. Needless to say when we got home we immediately changed into PJ's for the rest of the evening.


MJ has always been pretty good when it comes to staying out of trouble. She would rather throw the temper tantrum. Well that is slowly changing. This week has been crazy with MJ doing new things. One is showing Lil how to marker over chairs and our blinds. She did make a cool looking face but we were still not very happy with her desicion to marker over everything.

School for me this past week was very emotional. I had 2 major incidents happen and all five students involved happened to be in my class. Wed. I was taking care of these issues so that my other students had to teach each other. They did really good with it though and some really enjoyed being the teacher. I'm also grateful for my co-workers who helped check in on my class to make sure they were okay. To make it worse one of the incidents made the news. Not fun, and a lot of worry and stress on my part. All is better now and things are finally back to normal.

While I was having fun doing all of this RB was busy having Parent Teacher Conferences. He got home late a couple of days because of them and we were both ready for the weekend. It was a great one even though we were busy.

On Sat. we went to the Draper temple. I guess they had a sign up saying not to take pics. in front of the temple but I missed it. Sorry. It was a great time. Lil cried through most of it but we still enjoyed ourselves. It was a long walk with many people. MJ enjoyed looking at the pretty lights.



On Sun. we had dinner at RB's parents home and had a wonderful visit. RB was released from the Young Men's as well. He loved that calling even though he has been in there for almost 4 years. He was called to be over the Val. 10's in Primary. He is excited to be in Primary and it will be nice having him home on Tues. nights. The bad part about this weekend is Lil and MJ are both sick again with coughs and runny noses. That is why I am home today taking care of them. It's been good though because I have been able to clean. I've done the dishes, three loads of laundry, and now that Lil is awake again I can vacuum. Well I'm off to clean some more. Ta ta for now and have a GREAAAAT day!

7 comments:

Kamill said...

I love the drawing on the chair, very cute. Sounds like you had a busy week. Making the news, wow and oh! Crazy kids, what grade do you teach? The Draper Temple is beautiful!

Julie said...

I sure hope the girls are feeling a little better today. Love ya!

Lisa said...

Ooops! I didn't see the sign either. I did ask a tour guide if it was okay and he told me where to go to take some...hmmm...
thanks for being our photographer! I hope your kids get feeling better. (sorry Ty decided to scream through our entire phone conversation tonight, that always happens to me!)

Walkers said...

Sounds like you are so ready for spring break!! What a week.... sounds like we're not the only ones with spring fever!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the artwork... :0) I thought our stools were the lone rangers of artwork! :0) They always tell me I will look back and miss these moments.. :0) Your awesome. Hope your girls get feeling better soon!

jeffylou said...

Great times! I would love to hear about your crazy week. You're a great friend, lets just make an agreement to get everything back to normal?. What is normal?

Natalie said...

Wow honestly Tammy I don't know how you two do it. You are amazing how you balance everything. I am sorry to hear about you're crazy time at work. That sounds so stressful I can only imagine. The temple sounds awesome though. I'm glad you had a great weekend to recover a bit.