Before I begin with our 3 day weekend and what went down I had to share this pic. Lil and MJ sometimes have a hard time waking up in the mornings. One morning I got Lil straight out of bed to quickly put the shoes and coat on. I turned around to help MJ and this is how she was when I looked again. Asleep at the foot of the stairs.
This weekend we went to GR to visit my family. My brother was not only sealed to his adopted son but they also blessed him on Sun. It was such a neat experience to see them sealed as a family. A very special moment to be apart of.
GR was a good relaxing weekend. We played games, visited, and eat lots of good food. MJ loved playing match with grandma and seeing her cousins.
Lil had fun playing too but she did a lot of sleeping. She has a cold that is getting the best of her. This is Lil and grandpa watching football.
More cousins.
More cousins with MJ watching a movie before bedtime.
This pic was good. Lil had gone to bed for the night and my nephew got a headache. Since he wasn't feeling well he laid down in the only quiet room in the house. I had to take a pic of it.
Here is RB and I at the Vernal temple where they were sealed.
This is the special little one that now has an eternal family. Such a cute and good baby.
We got home late Sun. night to give us a nice relaxing day at home. That is what it has been too.
Hope you had a good weekend as well.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Our 3 Day Weekend Events
Posted by TP at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sounds fun!!! I have always wanted to go to the Vernal Temple!!!
You probably think I'm such a dork for emailing you weird messages - but I totally forgot you were leaving this weekend until Primary started on Sunday. I hope you had a super great weekend - what a very special occasion and I'm so glad you were there to witness it!
What an exciting day!! Tell them I say congratulations! love the pictures. I haven't ever seen the Vernal temple. Very neat
Thanks for coming, we really appreciate all the traveling you did for us. We'll have to come visit you sometime! :-)
I might be buttin' in here but LOVE this!!! Sure helps us keep up on our loved ones and you are one of them!!!
Oh my gosh THE PIC OF LILL AND ASH IS SOO CUTE!! I HAD TO STEAL IT AND THE ONE OF THE THREE GIRLS IN THE BED JUST MADE ME THINK OF US AND MAND AND IT MADE ME MISS YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!! I'M SO THANKFUL FOR ETERNAL FAMILIES CAN YOU IMAGINE IF I HAD TO MISS YOU FOR ETERNITY!!
What a great weekend! Hope she starts feeling better.
Post a Comment