Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve

Yesterday we went to the grandparents home to finish opening Christmas gifts since we were in WY this year. The girls loved it. They had 3 Christmas' this year. Here are some pics. of the things they got.

A builder block piano.

A magic mirror that really talks to you.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse games.

After we went to the Roper house hold. We have some friends that were in town visiting. We haven't seen them in over a year. It was a fun night. We had a ton of goodies to eat, and plenty of laughs with the games we played. We played Mad Gab, Hilarium, Taboo, and Buzz Word. Then we just sat around and talked until the New Year. I admit I fell asleep for about 20 min. during this talk time but I was awake for the New Year. MJ stayed awake the whole time too but little Lil was passed out by 8:30. It was a great night filled with great friends.

Lil was being so cute before bed time. She loves that rocking couch. The kids in the next pic. are eating caramel, chocolate covered pretzels. UMM Good!


Of course there is one problem with all of this. Since Lil went to bed at normal time, now she is up at normal time. Which means I am up and not sleeping in like RB and MJ. Oh well, today we are going to go sledding. I'll hopefully get some pics. Happy New Year!

7 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Looks like fun! Happy New Year! Hope you get a nap today.

The Peterson's said...

Happy New Years to you too! Love the pictures.

Walkers said...

Three Christmas'-- every kids dream! Sounds like ya'll had a merry Christmas! Have a great New Year as well!

Rachel Slane said...

IT THAT WHAT MOM NEEDS SO THAT SHE WILL SIT BY ME AND PLAY!! INSTEAD OF LOOKING AWAY AND NOT ACKNOWLEDGING ME! HEHE I'M KINDOF JEALOUS,,,

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Eric works at west liberty now but he wishes he was still at CETC.

Julie said...

I've missed you guys the last 2 weeks! You've been so busy with all your partying . . . see you tomorrow!

jeffylou said...

What a great Christmas. Hope you enjoyed the break. We loved playing vb and going sledding with your family.