While I was cleaning cracker crumbs and what off the floor today MJ comes up and states, "Mom you can't throw that away." She picks up a small pink thing and adds with a slight duh tone, "it's pink" and walks away.
P.S. I found the pink thing again on the floor this afternoon. Here is a pic. of it before I threw the thing away. SHH don't tell MJ!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
It's Pink
Posted by TP at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You can't throw away pink thing Tammy! Really come on everyone knows that. She is a cutie!
WHAT IF A NICE FAMILY OF WHO"S LIVED ON IT...YOU JUST KILLED A FAMILY...GEEZ TAM
I can't believe you are going to throw that pink thing away! Kenzie's job is to take out the garbage and I always find her taking things out instead of taking them out with the garbage. Funny girls!
Pretty cute, MJ. Isn't it funny to see that's how girls are programmed? The little diva tone and eyeroll? (duh)
We as parents have no chance. They control us from day one.
That is really funny! Kids just crack me up.
I'm with Rachel, there may be who's on that pink thing! How funny! Gotta love girls- if it's like my house you're gonna have to bury that thing deep in the garbage can or it'll be spotted and dug out!
You know... I never did like pink... until I had Abigale... it seems I am drawn to it now... weird... little girls are the best!
Crystal
Post a Comment