Friday, July 26, 2019

My Sister's Home & Vegas

At the beginning of June I took the opportunity to go visit my sister. Buddy Boy and Ms M had district track meet, and RB had a stomach procedure, so they were not able to go. So the other three girls and I headed to WY. We had a great extended weekend with my sister and her kids. We watched them shoot, took them to work and swim practice, we played games, had a girlie afternoon with face cleaning and manicures, and most importantly we celebrated my sisters b-day! It was a packed 4 days and well worth it. My sister is amazing and does so much! I'm glad we could go and spend time with her, and hopefully made her feel special. 


















A week after getting back from my sisters, we went to Vegas. I didn't get too many pictures but lots of video on the GoPro. We did the usual swim, eat, swim, rest, sleep and repeat. :) This time we went to Steak & Shake to eat too. It was yummy! Vacations are good! 












0 comments: