Once again, these events are not in order.
I had to post this picture of RB. He is so handsome! We got a new Stake President and since he is on the High Council he was apart of that whole process.
I was able to take these two yahoos to see Matilda. They both loved it. And I was proud of myself for driving all the way down there, by myself, and back again without getting lost! Huge accomplishment! :)
MJ had her end of year choir concert. She did great like always! She is growing up way to fast!
An old janitor at TMC passes away. Ronnie Schwinn was an amazing man! He loved to prank our rooms and toilet paper them. We would put signs up on his jeep like "Honk! It's my birthday!" Or "Honk! I was just married!" He kept all his notes from the kids. Pretty special guy! He will be missed!
RB turned 40! What an old man I'm married too. :) I hope he had a good birthday! His birthday is always crazy with the end of year crazy. I hope he knows just how much we love and appreciate all he does for this family!
My nephew graduated Navy school. We couldn't be there but it was streaming on Facebook, so we got to see some of it. Congrats!
We were able to go and help a friend do some yard work. It was a hard day of work but we loved it. I learned how to drive a tractor, and MJ learned how to drive a driving lawn mower. The kids helped pull branches, and take apart a fence. It was good hard work!
Odd pictures.
I'm glad Buddy Boy and Ms M did track again. They are doing really well! They both made it to district. That was a fun experience for them.
Em being a trouble maker with the neighbor friend.
Congrats Lil. We love you!
Buddy Boy's class.















0 comments:
Post a Comment