So here I am thinking I'm doing good at keeping all caught up with everything. Then I get my husbands phone and realize I have forgotten to upload pictures from forever ago. I don't know what has or hasn't been posted yet so here is a summary (maybe again) of what has happened.
Lots and lots of yummy summer cooking! I love when he smokes and grills!
Batters up! Yes, in the house.
My birthday gift that has been used a ton this summer. We love pickleball!
Beautiful MJ!
Yummy summer birthday party dessert.
RB at high adventures.
Visiting my parents we slept on the tramp. No, I did not make it all night.
This is how you entertain yourself at grandmas home. Watching the fish swim back and forth.
Stylish outfit. I know your jealous!
Took the kids to the Natural History Museum. They loved it.
These two are the best of friends.
Oh man, here are some gems. An old college roommate sent me these. Too funny!
Have a great day!








0 comments:
Post a Comment