So this first picture is not of the first week of school. :) RB went fishing with a neighbor and I didn't know he took pictures of it. So here it is. The next picture is of the Em-A-Nator as she was watched by a friend so Chel could take Buddy Boy to meet your teach.
We have survived the first week of school that felt like forever for me. We made it though and are slowly getting into a routine again of life with responsibilities. We were able to enjoy an Aggie game against Weber State and we won. That was cool.
Then we ended the week going to Comic Con. Isabel was so excited! She loves them and has gone a few times in Spain. We saw many cool costumes, and then some costumes I wish I could forget I saw. Overall, we all had a good time even though the Em-A-Nator got sick twice. After walking forever we then went to Park City to do some shopping. We were all exhausted by the time we got home. Good thing it's a three day weekend!
When the pirates saw me taking pictures they posed. It was hilarious.










0 comments:
Post a Comment