Life with five kids isn't too bad, yet anyways. My mom has been here to help out and that has made things easier. Life is still crazy but I'm not sure it will ever not be crazy. My mom has been staying with us. She came when M&M was born and then came back so I could do half days the last week of school. It's been great having her help around the house and with a new born.
Sunday morning forts.
MJ held M&M one night so I could get the other kiddos in bed. When I came down the stairs she was singing to her. I hope you can hear it in the video. MJ is a huge helper. Not just with the new born either but with her other siblings too. So grateful for her!
Buddy Boy got mad because I told him not to put stickers on the wall. He put them all over himself and then wanted to decorate the wall. He's a little upset the answer the no. I got him paper to put them on instead and he was content with that solution.
Yea for grandma cooking yummy brownies.
Ms M loves M&M! She wants to hold her all the time and play with her. Even if it is with electronics that she could care less about.
Aunt Chel's turn to hold her.
Serious face.
Ms M has such a fun personality. Her style of dress shows it all.
Since I went back to school for awhile the kids got to help feed M&M. They loved it.
Have a good day!













0 comments:
Post a Comment