Saturday, June 13, 2015

RB's B-Day, MJ's Pentathlon, & More

This post is full of random pics and two events. Enjoy!

Buddy ready for church. I love his new smile. It's how he always smiles now when you tell him too. 

Chel's boyfriend came over to watch a hockey game. My kids love playing with him. This was their latest creation. It was super cool and I should have gotten video of it. The car went through the house and then through the loop at the end. Buddy was in car heaven! 


 Well RB had another birthday. The only thing he asked for was a gift card for somewhere good to go eat. So I went with Longhorn steak house. The last time we were there we were really impressed. I also got him a Grand Canyon University shirt and pennant. The pennant is for his classroom where he has a collection of colleges growing on his wall. GCU is where we got our masters degree. Doodle-Dice is a great game that even the kids love playing. Okay I guess he did ask for the Avenger blanket too. Then I got him some transparent yellow dice since two of his special dice got lost. Now he has plenty to spare. The Butterfingers are from the kids and Lil had to get him a special gift. She wanted a toy hamburger since last year that is what he said he wanted for his b-day. We couldn't find a hamburger, but we did find a pig. That oinks. It's annoying. In fact, all the way home I listened to the pig oink the tune of "Here Comes the Bride" over and over and over again. It was great. The only bad thing was RB was sick on his birthday. He was sick all weekend and that was a crumby way to have a birthday. 


We love when it rains and we see double rainbows. 

Grandpa Pedersen and M&M at the Memorial Day BBQ. 

What a cutie pie!

MJ had a school pentathlon. She didn't want to participate but everybody had too. Since I was still on maternity leave I came and watched some events. She only got one out of three for the soccer shoot. She said she didn't do well in the baseball and football throws. But she took first in her class in the sprint and the basketball shoot. She was pretty happy about that. She had a good time even though she didn't want to do it. Great job MJ! 
I'm glad I took advantage of my time off. I was able to go to lunch with both MJ and Lil twice. It was fun!





More bottle feeding time. 

Ms M was outside playing and this is how I saw her. Taking a nap on her scooter. What a silly girl. :) 

Good times trying to kill the owl. 

These pics. are just too cute not to share. I can't believe how different Ms M looks with the glasses and nose. 





I have been trying to get a picture of this face since M&M was born. This pouty face is how she looked when she was born. It melts my heart when she pouts like this. SO FREAKING CUTE!


Lil made this giraffe at grandmas home and wanted a picture so she could build it again. She did a great job and is very creative! 



0 comments: