RB went to APT camp. This is the only photo he got going on the swing. It was supposed to be a video but it was on the wrong setting.
In my last post I told how my grandma had died. We traveled home this last week for her funeral. It was okay. It was weird for me. I did the life sketch and it went well. My sister shared memories and only two people stood to share other memories. Then at the lunch after there was a lot of alcohol. So much in fact that my uncle kissed me when we left an hour after it started. It was good to see family and I'm glad I know that I will see my grandma again.
Rollers for curly hair in memory of my grandma.
Glad my nephews and niece were able to come. It was great to see them again!
My kids love the splash pad. The only day we could go was the day we were traveling home. We were leaving at 10am and we got to the park about 9am. Yep, the water turns on at 10. Crappy. So the kids played instead and had a good time before we had to come back.
MJ got one of grandma's dresses and wore it to church.
I know Jellybean has gas. However, this smile is freaking adorable!
Splash pad fun at home. Not as good, but still fun with friends.
Lastly, more bottle feeding pics. These kids love Jellybean!
Have a great day!























0 comments:
Post a Comment