Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fun at the Grandparents

We decided we needed to make one last trip home to see my parents before school started. Once that happens it is harder to make it down to see them unless it is a major holiday if the weather is decent. So we went. It was a great trip. I went walking with my dad every morning, and one night (early morning) we got the girls up and went outside with my dad to watch the meteor shower. The girls loved watching the shooting stars.


A red moon. 

The power went out one night. It was fun to play games with the lantern. Right when I was just about ready to fall completely asleep the lights came back on scaring me half to death. 

It's great seeing family and I'm glad we were able to go one last time before school starts again. Hope you all had a great summer too!
 

0 comments: