Monday, October 15, 2012

Oct. Thus Far

So I typed all of this once and it didn't save, so lets see what I can remember.
MJ and Lil had a friend over and they decided to paint pictures on BIG paper. I said to myself, "Self, take a picture it will last longer than trying to keep that paper nice and not ripped by little hands." So I did. 


Buddy Boy loves to ride everything including his diaper across the floor. This is his favorite toy to ride around. He went outside with the girls and thought he was big stuff riding around with them on their bikes and scooters.



For FHE we went up the canyon to see all the beautiful colors of nature (I know we were about a week or two late). It was still really pretty and we got to see some wildlife along with the natural beauty.

I had to take a picture of this. Buddy loves to put everything he can find on his feet. He is getting pretty good at socks and of course everyone shoes. This was just too good to pass up.


Buddy still has the magic touch, and hasn't lost it yet. (The last video here shows what I mean.)

The girls have loved the colder weather. They are so excited for heater time that they have slept by the heater all week even though it doesn't come on till early morning.

Don't judge my girls too harshly now. They are just girls, and they had already done 50 when I told them to start again so I could video it. Too funny!

Ms M is smiling now. She loves to be talked to and she tries to mimic your facial expressions. She is such a cutie!


Lastly, Buddy loves to follow daddy around. He will play with his tools, stand at the counter while he shaves, and even help with the household chores. Buddy is the only one who doesn't complain too. Well, at least until he can't open the dryer.

Fall break is upon us soon and many more adventures will be coming before the month is over yet. Til then my friends!

1 comments:

The Peterson's said...

So fun! I love seeing your family, we need to plan a time I can see them in person!