For Fall Break we decided to get away and head to visit my family. My sister came home for it too. It was a nice relaxing week! We played games, played partial games, took some family pictures (those will be posted soon), and ate a ton of YUMMY food!
Here is Ms M asleep on the floor where 5 sec. earlier she was cooing with RB. She falls asleep and wakes up fast.
For my sisters b-day I printed her blog for her in a book. I made her wait to open it until I was there to see her reaction to it. Of course she loved it, like I knew she would. We love ours and we knew she would love hers too!
Whenever I go home, if needed, I get a haircut. This haircut came right before family pictures. When I got home from my hair cut I immediately started cutting RB's. Then MJ and Lil wanted one, so I trimmed their hair as well. After I looked at Buddy Boy and said, "Your turn." He surprised me by climbing right up and sitting very still. I just trimmed the edges on his but had to get pics of his first haircut. He did great too!
Ms M found her thumb and was sucking like crazy on it. It was very cute.
We had a great Fall Break!
0 comments:
Post a Comment