I once learned that taking pictures when it is overcast is the best time because then you don't have to worry about the sun and shadows. So I looked at the weather and watched it for three days. We choose to go on the day it was supposed to be overcast. Of course the sun was shining and it was as bright as ever. To top it off, the next day was VERY overcast. But I was over the whole picture taking thing by then and was happy with what my sister had taken on our bright sunny day. RB and I sat down tonight and decided which ones we were going to put up on our wall. So I will tell you which ones we decided on, along with some other favorites.
8x10
8x10 I LOVE this one!
5x7 MJ.
crazy big 11x14 (we are going to try a picture this big)
We had problems with this one because of the glare off me and Ms M.
Hopefully it will look better in print.
5x7 The girlies.
When it was time to get a picture of just the boys I died at how many of them were just so cute! I wanted them all but RB made me pick one.
5x7
5x7
5x7 I was okay without this one. I really dislike how big I still look. Ugh. However, it was very motivational to get back on my workout routine!
5x7 The kiddos.
5x7 Lil.
5x7 Buddy Boy.
Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:
Nice pictures! You guys look good!
You have such a cute family!! The pictures are all great, it would be hard to pick through them :)
Great pics. Fun to the see the family, so cute!
Post a Comment