Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Lake

Yesterday was a busy day. RB went golfing in the morning with his brother and so the kids and I went shopping. We shopped for about 2 hours and played at a playground for about 1 hour. Then we headed to his brothers home where we finished packing up and headed to a lake about 30 min. from his home. It was a blast. I didn't swim and Buddy Boy just got his feet wet. One raft was with RB's brother, Lil, and a cousin. The other raft had RB, MJ, and another cousin in it. They paddled across the lake where they did a little cliff jumping and then paddled back. They had a great time playing in the water and I'm glad the wind didn't make it cold. 

Here we go. Didn't get a pic. of RB's boat because they were too fast at setting off.

Buddy Boy and I waiting for the return of the others. 


Here they come at last. They won on the way over, but lost on the way back. 

Rb's brother was really helpful in bringing them into shore by giving them a little extra push. Oops, wrong way. 

Just having fun playing. 

When we got home we all jumped in the shower and unloaded the car fast. Then we went to some friends home for dinner and a game. It was a great day!

1 comments:

jeffylou said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great summer. Glad to hear all is well!