Buddy Boy has quite the sense of humor. He ate some licorice the other day and of course got it all over his face and hands. Then he proceeded to chase everybody around the house trying to goober them with stickiness. He loved it!
I'm glad I got a picture of this. Buddy Boy loves putting blankets and dish rags around his neck. He usually gets all cuddly afterwards too. It's so cute.
The girls went outside the other day to ride their bikes. They put on their helmets and Buddy Boy grabbed the extra one and headed outside with them. He loved walking around with it on his head.
Summer brings lots of home projects. Lucky for me being pregnant I get a free pass on most of them. I have helped a ton though. First RB dug up the grass and I rolled it so it was easier for him. Then together we leveled the ground to lay down the cinder blocks. He did the heavy lifting and I did the leveling of the dirt and sand. Nice easy job I could do on my bum. Our principal brought us a trailer full of dirt. That saved us a ton of time and hassle with our dry dirt-clot dirt. Hers was very good dirt. Hopefully once we refinish the fence she will be able to bring in some more for us. We plan on building this up a little, and tilling it so it will be ready for a garden next year.
Projects that still need to be done:
*refinishing the fence and play set
*building up the dirt and tilling it in for the garden
*lay down the carpet in our basement
*put together the basement again now that it is all dried up from being flooded
One of the best parts is we still have a week of June left. YEA! Happy Summer Everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment