Saturday, June 2, 2012

First Day of Summer

The first day of summer has come and gone. The night was awful. Buddy Boy woke up 3 times, and MJ decided she was going to be sick most of the night. After a little cleaning of the house we decided since MJ was feeling better to go jeeping. I'm so glad we did. It was absolutely beautiful!
 
We almost made it to the top.  However, with the snow we didn't want to chance getting stuck, having to turn around further up if it got worse, or something like going off the edge. So we backed down the mountain until we could turn around.



One valley looking one way. 

Turn your head and you can see the other valley. 

We had a great time. Good thing I went now because that will probably be my last jeeping trip till after the baby the born. RB can take the girls though. They will love it!



2 comments:

Walkers said...

Glad to everyone is feeling better! The views on your jeep ride are beautiful! Looks like tons of fun~

Lisa said...

I hope you have a fun summer!