MJ and Lil got some Christmas money and we decided to go shopping. Lil couldn't live without her Tangled dress up dress, and MJ absolutely loves her Strawberry Shortcake doll. Then they got gum, and straw cups. Some of their money also went into savings for the next time we go to Disneyland.
Buying the girls a train set for Christmas has been fun for the whole family. We bought some extensions so we could make loops and things. MJ loves being in the lead and gets upset when her sister won't do what she wants her too, but besides that they love playing with it.
The other day I gave RB a hair cut. After MJ wanted her hair cut short. I cut it a little shorter than I wanted but it still looks pretty cute. It is my first major hair cut. MJ loves it so that is all that really matters. I forgot to take a before picture so this is how long the front was before I cut it and then the after pictures.
The new year has been good so far. We have 9am church and are loving it. We all took a nap yesterday and it was NEEDED! It felt so good. Now we are getting back into the routine of things. Have a good one!
Monday, January 3, 2011
New Toys & A New Look
Posted by TP at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She looks all grown up with her hair cut! You did a great job:) Amen to church time and the naps at an earlier hour are nice. Now we don't wake up from naps at 5:00 and it's dark outside! I guess we could have tried harder to get to our naps before we did, but still. Glad to see all is well. Good luck with the resolutions!
Post a Comment