Today I had another doctor appointment. The doctor was really busy this afternoon and as a result I had to wait for over an hour to see the doctor. I was okay with this but my poor daughters got a little antsy toward the end. The good thing is since I did have to wait so long I was the last one to be there for the day. The doctor was able to explain more about the heart by showing it to me on his own little ultrasound machine. He explained that they could see the muscles in the heart that they were concerned about. He also showed me the white spot that they were looking at. Because of that spot there is a slight increase of a chance that the baby will have downs syndrome. He said that unless I really wanted to I would not need to get my last ultrasound check. After listening to what he had to say and explain about the heart I really do not want to have to take another day off for another ultrasound. Also, like the doctor pointed out unless we were going to do something about it, like termination, then it is not going to change anything by getting this last ultrasound. We still feel good about the pregnancy and know that no matter what the Lord loves us and is looking out for us.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are amazing parents ans will be the best for this little one! I think about you often and I am very excited for this new addition!
i am excited to meet this little guy--everything will be as it should, you are a great family!
you guys are amazing! way to put it in perspective!!!
I had no idea that this was going on with that little guy in your belly. If anyone can make this sweet little angel have a loving home it is you guys!!! It will be a special experience for your whole family. You will do a great job. Keep us posted on how things are going!
Post a Comment