Christmas this year was with my family. We were there for about a week and got to see everyone in the family. We played games, ate good food, went light looking, and relaxed. The girls wanted one thing above everything else: a unicorn pillow pet. They were so excited that they both got one. What can I say, Santa is good. Santa also brought another pair of PJ's besides their Christmas Eve ones. MJ commented that she was glad Santa got our note saying we weren't at our home but at grandma's and he must have known mommy didn't pack any pj's for the trip and that is why he left another pair for them. It was funny. She still believes in Santa but you can see some doubt in some of her comments. The girls both loved watching where Santa was on the Internet. When he got to the US we decided it was bed time so we would be asleep when he came. It was great.
Gifts from mom and dad a few days before Christmas.
MJ going outside to play with her cousin in the freezing cold. Glad they had fun.
Lots of good food. This is where my brother is a lot: in the kitchen.
My gift from RB.
My sisters and I.
Taking a horsey ride on Uncle Ne is mandatory every time we visit.
Goodies after light looking.
Helping Grandma put down salt after a good snow storm.
The drive home was intense. It took us about 4 hours instead of 3 to get home. The WY roads were not very good, but as soon as we hit the UT border things looked much better. However, we got home to a snowed in driveway. So we dropped the girls off in the house, RB got to work shoveling, and I went and did some needed grocery shopping. When I got back RB had it cleared enough so I could pull in. He has such a sore back today but he did a great job getting it all cleared.
It feels good to be home today. Christmas is coming down and hopefully the unpacking will get done too. Hope Christmas was good for everyone, and have a great New Year!
Friday, December 31, 2010
Christmas
Posted by TP at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Christmas in Wyoming! So much fun. I miss the snow on Christmas morning. It is fun here in Southern California but its just not the same. Looks like a good time!
Two things one i had lots of Gun cant wiat to see you again!! Two I can't believe you stole the Move the mouse closer to Christmas calendar!! GRRR...lol
So glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! I had to go back and read a bunch of posts, so I am glad baby boy is doing well. Thanks for all of your work in the Primary! You have your hands full and you do a great job!
We loved seeing you over Christmas!
Good luck with everything this year!!
Post a Comment