Sunday, December 19, 2010

Update

Decided I need to do better at updating this thing with or without pictures. I really don't have much to tell, but here I go.

MJ is teaching Lil how to speak and read. It is so cute hearing MJ say a word and then Lil mimicking her. MJ loves school and seems to be doing well.

Lil is a pill and when I say that is is full of love and affection. She is so full of energy and her new thing is to dance everywhere. In sacrament meeting she would shaker her bum as hard as she could to every song. She also likes to push others buttons. She knows what makes you upset and she'll do it just to upset you and then run off laughing. Yes, she is a pill but we love her for her upbeat and happy attitude.

RB really likes 4th grade. I really like car pooling with him. School is going well for both of us and we are both excited for the break. We made the snow hill in front of our house again this year. This is the second one we made since the first melted away. Sadly, the rain today is melting away this one too.

Well I've babbled on long enough about nothing. Have a great week!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I think you forgot one person on your update! How are you doing? It is nice to hear how your family is!

Rachel Slane said...

I love Lil i can't wait to see her!!!!! MJ is awesome she sounds like a good teacher since i could actually understand Lill when I talked to her LOL love you cant wait to see you!