Day 6 was spent at the beach. We needed a break from walking around so much. We had so much fun. When we got there it was still overcast and a little chilly. After about an hour though it warmed up and we played and played. The girls loved playing in the sand. We buried our legs and turned MJ into Ariel.
While grandma watched the girls RB, his sister, her husband, and I jumped waves. It took a little practice to get the technique mastered but worth it. Plus, you soon forget the gross salt water taste once you are out.
One of the best parts of our vacation was the weather. It was perfect. Not too hot and very comfortable in the 70's. Perfect weather to go along with a perfect vacation!
Monday, August 9, 2010
The Beach
Posted by TP at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it here! And form the sound of your trip you like it here too! I am glad your trip was so good!
How fun! I love vacations!
how awesome the pic of you and the girls with the legs covered...you all have your hands on your hips...was that on purpose?? LOL
Post a Comment