Here we are carving our pumpkins. MJ hated the insides of it but she did try once so I was happy. Lil didn't really care for the insides either but she didn't get funny faces like MJ did.
For school I dressed up like a hillbilly.
RB dressed up like a nerd. His students didn't get it. The other teachers and parents loved it though. He even had toilet paper coming out the back of his pants.
Lil was a little fairy. Very cute, even though she didn't leave the head part on.
MJ was a beautiful grouchy princess.
Here are the finished pumpkins. MJ's has lots of eyes with eyebrows. Lil loved getting candy at peoples houses. She was dancing, hopping, and running all over the place. She was so happy about the whole thing. MJ only wore her dress because we went to a party after and she got to show her friend her costume.
After treat-or-treating we went to a party. It was fun to hang out with friends. RB took out Nacho Libre. Here is a link to a video of it.
When we came home the sky looked like a painting. I tried to get a picture of it. Pretty cool.
Overall, Halloween was great. I'm glad we got to turn back our clocks and get an extra hour of sleep. Have a great day!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Happy Halloween!
Posted by TP at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so funny his students didn't get it. Looks like you had a great holiday!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Your girls are so cute. I can't believe his students didn't get his costume... what's with this generation! LOL now I sound like my mom! Your costume was great too!
Cute pictures and the comments brought many smiles. The night sky was neat and I surely agree with the extra hour of sleep. Now for a weeks' adjusting so I'm not feeling I need to go to bed at 8. LOL
Tammy... you dressed up? Ha, Ha!
Love the costumes.
At least you were smart enough to get the extra sleep, I stayed up til midnight working on stuff and then went to bed -- duh!
hahah LB that is what i was goin to say about RB i thought he was supposed to dress up...hahaha the other thing i can now surmise without a doubt is that MJ so takes after her mom she is usually a grouchy princess
You and LB need to remember what special holiday is coming up if you want something other than COAL again this year!
What great costumes. I'll have to share these cute easy costumes.(not his favorite, dressing up.) The girls looked great!
Post a Comment