Thursday, October 22, 2009

Playing Tag

Tonight while we were getting ready for bed MJ, Lil, and I were playing tag. We were in my room when RB comes in and tackles me on the bed interrupting our game. MJ goes, "Hey dad, whats the meaning of this?" We laughed for a good minute with this one.

Later in the girls room we were continuing our game of tag Lil goes, "eegumming, eegumming!" She was telling us all that daddy was coming by saying, "he's coming." Her speech improves every day!

Gotta love family. I know I do!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks so much for coming tonight - it's so hard to take away from that precious family time. Your girls are beautiful, Happy Friday!

Lori said...

Fun game! At our house we play "chase me"!!

Annette said...

LOVE THE NEW FAMILY PHOTO!!!! Didn't know where to comment on it so this will have to do.

Rachel Slane said...

amen aunt A i love the new fam photo! i misss your girls and the funny stuff that comes out of their mouths! especially when antagonized by nobody in paticular of course! hehe

Walkers said...

Fun times to remember for sure! I miss the little kid speech! They grow too fast!