Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I should have taken more pictures but I was really lazy this week. Thanksgiving was spent with my family in WY and it was a blast. We went swimming, played a ton of games, watched plenty of movies, and ate so much food I now weigh a ton!

MJ was so excited so play with her cousins and sleep on the air mattress in the living room with them.


Petting Aunt Chel's horses was a big hit as well.


Lastly, RB got a haircut with plenty of helpers. Aunt Chel, MJ, and Lil all got trims as well. I hope all of your Thanksgivings were filled with family and love as well!

6 comments:

tif said...

Funny, you don't look to be a ton! I'm glad your Thanksgiving was a good one.

Lori said...

We had a lot of fun, thanks for coming to Wyoming!

Jamie Kent said...

Looks like a great time! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Rachel Slane said...

yea i will try to get my pics posted today of lill and the rest of the hair cut fun!

Walkers said...

I don't think you could ever weigh a ton! :) Glad you had a great time!

Lisa said...

Miriam looks so grown-up in that pic! Enjoy your holidays!