Sunday, October 11, 2009

5k Run to Stay Drug Free


Yesterday morning I ran a 5k with a co-worker and some of her family. It was a lot of fun even though it has been at least 3 months since I have ran 3 miles. I did meet my goal though of 10 minute miles, so I am very happy about that. I hit my second wind at the end and actually felt pretty good finishing. It was very cold though and after we waited for prize drawings. That was FREEZING after sweating. RB was so good to take the girls and keep them warm in the car while I did my thing. I did win a $25 gift certificate to Cafe Sabor and RB loves that place so it was worth it for him too. It was great and I am thinking about doing the First Dam Run in Logan at the first of November now. We'll see.


My cute MJ and Lil. Love them tons!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Your girls are cute and you are just a 5K expert!

Anonymous said...

Way to go with the 5K. I don't know if I can even run a block. :0) Your grils are darling and growing up! WOW!

jeffylou said...

What cuties! Good for you running for such a good cause. Love Cafe Sabor, one of my personal favs, so enjoy! If you don't know what to get go for the chicken fajita, with extra tortillas!