Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Phone Call from MJ

MJ and Lil are at Grandma's for awhile. MJ just called to talk. Here is how the conversation went.
MJ: Guess what mom?
Me: What?
MJ: I just put stickers on a napkin. Did you know that stickers can go on napkins?
Me: What stickers are they?
MJ: Let me go ask grandma...Grandma where did we get these stickers?
Grandma: They came in the mail.
MJ: They came in the mail.
Me: What do they have on them?
MJ: Smiley faces, and sunglasses, and smiley faces. We are having tacos for dinner again. Where is daddy?
Me: Do you want to talk to daddy now.
MJ: Yea.
She then proceeded to say the same thing to daddy but daddy called her a taco.
MJ: I'm not a taco, I said we are having taco's for dinner. Do you want to talk to Lil now.
Daddy: Sure.
Lil: adhd dlkfhioe alkdnf dklfnl rock dhle felfejnf dlkfefn fieonsd nefhl? felfnfla oeinflsdk. oeifn lfioe oief. (she's a jabber box!)
Sorry that's all I got!

2 comments:

jeffylou said...

Sooooooooooooooo cute! You guys are great!

Rachel Slane said...

and aunt chel is having tons of fun with her...i burp and she does and we go back and forth scaring each other and she read me two books yesterday! she is getting so she repeats a lot of words!! she is a doll!! even Jason likes her a lot!