Since we had to go to Logan on Monday we decided to make the best of it. We went to the temple, talked, and played in the lawn. MJ and Lil loved rolling down the hill.
Lil did not quite get it and what can I say RB and I had fun rolling down it too.
The flowers were gorgeous!
MJ brought her camera to take pics. too.
As I took this pic of MJ on her back, here are the two pics. she took off her camera.
This is below is the one I took.
Here is another one from MJ of the flowers.
We had a good time enjoying the beautiful weather and being together.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
FHE in Logan
Posted by TP at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Temple grounds are a great place for FHE! So peaceful! I like the pics looking up at the temple, those are pretty cool.
I think you have a littel photographer on your hands. Great pictures looking up at the temple. You could publish them! I love the temple. Even just laying on the grass is so peaceful and wonderful.
Post a Comment