Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GR and Lagoon

After camping we were home for one day and left again for GR. It was fun to be home and spending time with my family.

Here we are walking to the park. Sights like this are very common in GR. I'm just glad they don't ever charge.


While at the park Lil helped MJ climb up to the bridge. However, the roles were never switched. I think I'm grateful for that. Lil really isn't helping MJ climb up. She just thinks she is. However, MJ cannot lift Lil high enough to help her get up and I fear Lil just would have ended up hurt. This was my thought processes anyways.


Lil loves grandpa. She will go in the basement with my dad works on his model railroad trains. She'll be down there for hours while my dad does his thing.


Today we left GR and headed to Lagoon. We took more pics. but I'm tired and am not going to post any more.


Both MJ and Lil loved the rides in the morning. After lunch both refused to ride any rides, until it was time to leave. Then they snuck in two rides before we called it quits. Boy was it HOT today!


Glad to be home and not going anywhere, anytime soon!

4 comments:

Walkers said...

Looks like you guys have had a great summer! We thought about going to lagoon this year but for some reason we never did, and now school starts next week! Where did the time go? We got the cards in the mail. Thanks so much! That was so nice of you guys. Sam and I have played, and I actually won!! It is a fun game. Thanks agian, for the visit and the cards!

Rachel Slane said...

it looks like the girls had way much fun!! i'm glad you came i loved having you home even if we didn't play many games :(

Kamill said...

Looks like you had a great time. I want to go to lagoon:)

Annette said...

You do a good job of having fun with your family!!! Don't ever lose that! Grandpas ARE pretty special!!