Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yellowstone 2009

School ended for me on Wed. On Thurs. we headed to Yellowstone and came back Sat. It was SOOOO MUUUUCH FUUUUN!!!!!! We saw a bear! We saw a ton on bison walking right by our car, and we had a moose cross the road right in front of us. We also saw some mountain goats.

MJ's favorite parts were the water falls! She loved them.


Here is my favorite picture.


Our Family. I packed like it was summer. Silly me, it's Wyoming! It rained in the afternoon on Thurs. and Fri. Then Sat. was just plain cold. It was well worth the trip though. Neither RB or I have been and it was a blast!


MJ and Lil looking at the sites. This was Lil's favorite part: just hanging on to the railing.


I love MJ's smile in this pic. This was our first stop on Thurs. when we got there. Even though it was raining MJ LOVED it!

We are definitely going back some time!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Yellowstone!!! I am jealous, I have never seen mountain goats or moose there. How fun!!!

Rachel Slane said...

a girl after my own heart i love the waterfalls too!! we will have to take her to idaho some time and show her the falls and the reflection lake/fall across from the temple...youve got me beat never been to yellowstone!

Lori said...

How fun! We'll have to go sometime so your brother can see it. I keep telling him his visit doesn't count because he was too young to remember! :-)

The Peterson's said...

Yay for summer! I know I loved going there as a kid!

Walkers said...

Kay will be so jealous! Yellowstone is going to be our next vacation spot. You'll have to tell us all about it!

jeffylou said...

BRRR! Sounds like you needed hand warmers and hot chocolate. What a fun trip!