Monday, June 1, 2009

A Home of Order

For FHE tonight we had a great lesson. It was on keeping a home of order. We talked about different responsibilities we all have to keep the home running smoothly. Mom and dad mow the lawn, do the laundry, and be an example. MJ needs to be an example for her sister, pick up her toys, and put away her laundry. Lil can help put toys away and be an example for older sister as well. After we CLEANED THE HOUSE FOR 10 MINUTES. This was my favorite part. I know 10 minutes is not a lot, especially when you have to help a 3 years old put her clothes away but we at least got most of the rooms organized again. Dishes need to be done, we need to clean away all the germs, and vacuum but toys are away and the girls room no longer has clothes EVERYWHERE. What a good FHE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great night to me!!!

Annette said...

I loved your post! After all these FHE years, I can honestly say I know the Lord was inspired when He gave us this program. Your post just testified of that!