RB found his game. He was very excited to find it. We played it ALL weekend. The only bad part is he hasn't won yet. So we will probably continue to play it over and over again until he does. Good thing I like the game too. Happy early b-day RB!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
RB found his game. He was very excited to find it. We played it ALL weekend. The only bad part is he hasn't won yet. So we will probably continue to play it over and over again until he does. Good thing I like the game too. Happy early b-day RB!
Posted by TP at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't even heard of it before. It sounds like it is a good thing you like it.
Hey girl I just wanted to say hello I haven't talked to you in forever. I came across your site through Mandies. Your little girls are really cute. Take care
Maranda
Post a Comment