We were really busy this Sat. However, after all the hard work of getting all the weeds out of our garden area, we did have some fun. It feels good to finally have that area free of seeds. It's the first time in 2 and 1/2 years. Yes, you heard me correctly. Click on the pics. to see the before, the after, and then the fun we had with the "Best Game EVER!" Just click on the pics. to see the next one.
This week I have started running again. In June I am running in the Sawtooth Mountain Relay Race. So I decided I should probably start training for it. Well I have learned some things this week about myself:
1) I hate when I itch like crazy!
2) It is getting harder to train with my old body. Slowly I am getting better though.
3) Running by yourself vs. running with a stroller or double stroller is MUCH easier.
4) I kind of like running with an ipod. I did it for the first time this week and it's kind of weird. I like it but it will take a while to get used to.
5) My old cross country shirt that says, "Cross Country is a Mental Sport. We are all Insane" is very true.
5 comments:
Hey... Your girls are getting big! They are so cute! We miss the ward! Good to see you
Owen and I are trying to get back in shape too! I completely understand how that is!
I love running too. Good luck!
Hey, it was fun to hear from ya and check out your blog-- you've gotta love technology!! I've just started "jogging" also. I say jogging because what we do is not a run! The class I went to had us stay in our "zone" so that we could burn the most calories possible-- I've learned when you get old that's very important!! But, I'm loving it! It was fun to see your family!
hey there cousin. Its your Cousin Kamill. You have the cutiest little family. Love your blog. Now I am going to be blog stocking you. Hope life is treating you well. We will have to keep in touch
Post a Comment