Sunday, May 4, 2008

I LOVE MY PARENTS


My parents came to visit this week. They were here from Wed. to Sun. morning. It was so good having them here visiting. My mom watched the kids for me on Thurs. and Fri. That gave our b-sitter a little break too. We went shopping and played a lot of games. My dad saw we needed a new faucet for our sink and when I came home Thurs. from work it was all done. Plus my mom got up in the middle of the night with Lil so I could sleep. It was great. I love my parents. They are the best. I know mothers day is coming up next weekend, but right now it should be parents day because mine are wonderful. I'm going to miss them. 



This is MJ not getting her way. Kind of funny don't you think? This is what she calls her angry face. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the angry face!!! I love parents, it is so nice to have someone who has been there come and help out. Love it!!!

boandheidi said...

The mad face is so funny! It is super nice to have your parents around. At least they are close by.