This months started out not so good. We were supposed to go to my nieces birthday party the first week of Nov but RB tested positive for COVID. So did Mols. I did not get tested although I probably had it too. I got sick and gave it to RB, who gave it to Mols. I didn't lose my taste though like RB did so maybe mine wasn't. RB was exposed from others being Bishop that I was not exposed too. So those two got to stay home while the rest of us wore masks to school. I didn't stay because my ten days were up by the time RB got tested. After Mols get better we instantly got the littles in for their COVID tests. I'm so glad they were finally approved for little kids. RB and I got our boosters too. So hopefully we will all be good again for awhile with this new Omicron strand of COVID starting after the Delta strand that is still out there.
The bigs went to the temple for a photo shoot. What beauties!
Mayo had her Madrigal dinner show. RB went one night with the grandparents, and I went another night to help in the kitchen and then watch. It was awesome! They did great!
While RB went to watch Mayo with Lil, I took all the littles to Mols soccer team party. We had dinner and the kids played.
Crazy to be mountain biking in November. But hey we'll take as much riding as we can.
Here are some oddball pics in Nov.
Mols ran in the Turkey Trot for the city. She took second place and won a pumpkin pie from the Pie Dump. Her friend on the team took first and won a big turkey. They are awesome!
Polly's apartment finally got finished. She also got engaged the week before Thanksgiving. Her fiancé is from Vegas and that is where he proposed. They went to visit his family and he asked her. She said yes, and they went in to meet the family. He is able to move in with them and he helped her furnish her apartment. So they get to start out together. I'm happy for them!
Both girlies in National Honors Society!
The cutest hidden turkey you will find.
School pie day. I love when moms think of me and send me pictures!
We did our annual tree cutting with the fam. The only bad part this year was I forgot the tree passes. So RB had to go all the way home to get them. He wasn't going to climb the mountain this year anyways because he can't get over his sickness but still crappy he had to drive all the way home and back by himself. After tree cutting he was able to go to the football game with his brother. He enjoyed that! We had another great year finding trees though! Mayo and Lil did great. Although Neil is the one who actually found our tree. He found two, and we cut the one he didn't want. What can we say, Neil is a pro at finding good trees!
We were able to go to WY for Thanksgiving. See my fam for awhile. My brother and his fam was sick so we didn't see them. But we saw everyone else. Even my big bro. It was good!
Decorating the tree after Thanksgiving.
Indoor has begun. We had a family goal to go to the temple as a family. We were all able to go to one of Mols games, go out to eat, and finally made it to the Ogden Temple. It was a good evening together as a family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment