Monday, April 22, 2019

Disneyland in March

When a coworker and I found out that another coworker in her 60s had never been to Disneyland, we decided that needed to change. So at the end of the Trimester we planned a trip and took off. We drove straight there after work, arriving about 1 am. Then we had three days of crazy fun, good food with the Food & Wine Festival going on, and only one day of torrential downpour of rain. Overall, the trip was a huge success, with lots of laughs and a good time by all! 

The coworker who had never been before is so good at one liners. We had to write them down! So here they are: 
  • Where do you want to eat? "The longer we wait the less I care."
  • To RB being wet- "You shouldn't shower with your clothes on."
  • "I was really scared but logic told me it was going to be OK."
  • "I didn't like it but it was a good learning experience."
  • "My feet are telling me I need to lose a hundred pounds."
  • RB said the rain is kind of pretty. "If you are a duck."
  • We are awesome. "Is awesome a new synonym for stupid?"
We got a couple of other good sayings too:
  • A Disney worker- "On your bottoms, that's why you got them."
  • A Disney worker- "I'm moving the rope but stay put. I want you to have a good day. "
  • Some guy with his family- "OK everyone stay dry. Just avoid the rain drops." 
  • Two guys on the elevator we were telling them about the hot tubs on the roof- "Shut the front door" or "front door." Then they were debating on whether they were going to go up to see the hot tubs, "The elevator will come down. Once it's been up it will come down."
  • Lastly, me waiting on the Race of the Galaxy ride somebody was throwing pennies down on our heads trying to get it into some decorations- "Hey could you throw down a hundred dollar bill instead?"
Needless to say, we had a really good trip! 



























0 comments: