First, the Em-A-Nator loves to help. She helped hang daddy's pants on hangers. I love how she did them. :)
Well another birthday for me has come and gone. RB took me shopping, and then we set off fireworks with some friends that night. It was a great day!
Lil's b-day was a double b-day. Since we are going to be on vacation for MJ's b-day Lil agreed MJ could open her presents after she opened hers. So we had a double present opening. MJ did have to wait for her b-day cake though.
The kids have wanted roller blades forever! They finally got to try them out. I fell! Yep, I'm that good. RB was amazing. The kids could not believe how fast he was on his. He could even go backwards. They forget that he grew up on roller blades and roller bladed all the time as a kid. They are getting better and better every time they put them on.
That night we went into Logan for our annual fireworks show. This year was COLD. I'm glad I brought jackets for everyone because they were needed. We had a great time with family!















0 comments:
Post a Comment