RB and I made the kids do track this year. They always promise to exercise in the summer and they never do. So this year they had to do track. The older two are NOT happy with us. We get angry rebuttals, and cries of unfair every practice. The younger two love it. However, they will finish the season whether they like it or not. Ms M did so good on the first race of the night. She just didn't want to stop and didn't know she was supposed too. She kept running and finally some boys ran over and told them to stop. Those girls were sooo cute! Buddy Boy rocked his as well. The older two are more distance runners but don't believe me yet. MJ did well on the shot put though for the first time ever. It took her two throws to figure it out, but she got it on the third. I hope she continues it and I'd like to see how she progresses. Lil did good on her softball throw event too. It's good for all of them to try new things!
RB and I celebrating summer with some Taco Bus. YUM!
The kids had a burn our school work party on the last day of school. They loved it!
RB and I went to his cousins wedding on the last day of school too. Luckily we could leave early once our rooms were finished. The ceremony was beautiful! Congrats to both of them!
This is what happens when people get bored at my home. :)
Next up, VEGAS VACATION BABY!







0 comments:
Post a Comment